The questions below will present a scenario which requires analysis. Create a separate chart to answer each of the questions below. To submit your solution for the challenge, you will need to embed each of the charts into a web page and provide the URL to this page as your answer. This page should be internet accessible so that our judges can review your solution.
1. Remember we want our Engineers to stay in the most popular, populated market. To that end, use MongoDB Charts to analyze the data to determine which market (
address.market field) has the largest number of properties listed in the sample dataset. Create a chart showing your analysis and provide a link to this chart using the embed code feature of Charts.
2. MongoDB Engineers typically like to stay in either Tree Houses or Castles. On average, does it cost more to stay in a treehouse or a castle? To solve this, you will probably want to use the mean value of the
price fields in you chart.
3. We also like to ensure that our Engineers stay where they have the most amenities. In which market (
address.market field) do properties have the highest average number of amenities (
4. Of the properties with at least one review (
number_of_reviews), what month and year had the highest number of first reviews (
5. We have a lot of Engineers these days and we want to try to get them all in the same home. Help us out and find out what is the maximum number of bedrooms (
bedrooms field) of any property in the dataset?
6. Please enter the URL to the HTML page you created with the embedded charts that answer the questions above.
Once you have answers to these questions hit the submit button below and fill out the form. If you’re one of the first twenty participants to submit the correct answers, you’ll receive $20 in MongoDB Cash valid for exchange at the MongoDB World Swagstore.
You have until Monday, May 13th, at 5:00pm (Eastern Daylight Time) to submit your answers.